Thursday, March 29, 2012

Top 5 Amusement Parks

Right now I am into Amusement parks. Haven't been to one in a long time but they I do still re member going to them. This are the one's I had been to. Might be the one's you like or don't like have two on there in Diffident states most of the other three are in California.

5, Worlds of Fun (Kansas City, Ks) Is a amusement park that is like Knotts Berry Farm in Kansas City. Where it has some thrill rides. Most of the one's in the Omaha aria where I am from do go to Kansas City to go at Worlds of Fun. Had a log flume shape like dragons and a river raped ride like the best called Furry of the Nile. Kinda a fun place to go. Motley fun for one's who like theme parks.

4, Adventureland (Altoons, Ia) Theme park is a town by Dos Monies, Ia. Last time I been there was a fill trip from my crier class in my ending part of 8Th grade. It has three roller coasters a log ride and mostly kinds you fine at a amusement park. It is one of the funner place's to go in Iowa. It has a look similar to Disneyland without Micky.

3, Disneyland (Anaheim, CA) It is a memorable park that every kid all ways wanted to go. Has rides that I like such as the Indiana Jones Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Hunted Manson and space Moutain a really fast indoor roller coaster. Disney you's the latest teach's in there park. They do have some problems by time. It is one of the place in California best known.

2, Six Flags Magic Moutain (Valenica, CA) Big amusement park with all kinds of roller coasters. From Old School to the hard core for the thrill junkies. Has all kinds of rides and shows with the Loony Toon charters and roller coaster name after DC superhero's and Batman villeins. All kinds of Six Flags in North America. It is like Worlds of Fun excited it's much bigger.

1, Universal Studios Hollywood I all ways like this theme park/Movie Studio with Jurassic Park water ride. Action shows. Learning about how movies are made. Has the studio tour ride gives you the tour of the back lot it's long ride with entrusting things to see and a threw trilling speashel  Ethics. This is the place where you can feel like you are in the move.

Those are my picks of Amusement parks I had been to. Some of you might not like that Disneyland is not number 1 on here. But it is my picks.

                                                       For Now keep on Ridding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...