Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cartman and Austin Powers Impressions

Did two other Impressions before I did Mater from Cars. First one I did was Cartman from South Park and all four charters played by Mike Myers in the Austin Powers movies.

First video I did of myself was the fat potty mouth fat kid called Cartman from South Park. I all ways like that show. He is one of my favorite charters from the show. I can do a pretty good Impression of him. Got planes on doing other South Park Charters as well such as Timmy, Jimmy, Towelie, Doing other charters from the show that are not around much as they yous to be. Such as Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poe and officer Barbrady those are the two you see more in their early seasons of South Park.

                                                    Me doing Cartman Impression


The 2ND video I did Impressions where the Austin Power charters mostly from all there movies played by Mike Myers. Such as Austin Powers himself, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard and Goldmember. Did pa-form Austin Powers Impressions on Open Mic back in my 11Th grade year in high school. exsetped for Goldmember. Don't really have plans on doing another Austin Powers Impressions. Be doing other kinds of charters as well.

Me doing Impressions of Austin Powers Charters

Those are the two Impression videos I did on YouTube. Planing on doing some more Impressions soon. Check out my other videos on Liem's Blogs Channel  and other blogs on here as well. For now what Cartman say's Screw you guys I'm going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...