Monday, April 9, 2012

Indy Food Critic review on Hometown buffet

Yesterday from now I did on another Indy Food Critic review on Hometown buffet. Ate there the Saturday before Easter Sunday. After when I saw The Hunger Games and Wrath of the Titens. Ate at the one over in North Berry road in Kansas City, Mo. It's a buffet just like any other family kind of place. I think I like Ryans Better. Did the review of it on Easter day. Did gave a low rate on the place. It's not really the worst or the best place it's OK. Did a review on this place on my Indy Food Critic Facebook page it was there around breakfast.

Indy Food Critic on Hometown Buffet

For more Indy Food Critic check out my other videos on my channel Liem's Blogs Channel at YouTube and like Indy Food Critic Facebook page to keep up with Status on place's I ate at Indy Food Critic/Facebook

For Now Keep on Eating  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...