Thursday, May 24, 2012

Impressions of The Simpsons


Yesterday from now did a video of myself doing Simpsons Impressions. Was doing the charters from the show mostly was doing the one's best I can do and think up. Such as Homer, Barney, Chef Wigum, Nelson Bumble bee man, Apu, Mr Burns and blue hair lawyer who place law suits on everybody. Probably me Imitating charters from The Simpsons. Those are what the charters I think up what I was doing. Might be doing Family Guy impressions soon. Another cartoon that has the look a like of The Simpsons. To check out other video's of me doing Impressions Liem's Blogs Channel and other kinds of videos I did on YouTube.

For Now Keep On Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...