Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Peregrine Falcon drinking from water pan

                                                   

This is the 3rd video on YouTube I upload with Callie are Peregrine Falcon. Who I happen to be the one I like the best. Since back in 2010 when I upload the one with her splashing around in her pan was the one I have over 300 views was the last remain video I upload in 2010 over a year to 2012 went back to uploading videos as Indy Food Critic was getting lac of views. Dissed to do some birds of pray video's. I well be putting up some more of the birds we got right now soon.

                                   This is the peregrine Falcon in the video on her water pan


More blogs and videos well be coming out soon. Check my videos on my channel http://www.youtube.com/liemdrake for now Keep on Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...