Sunday, June 17, 2012

SCA: Lilies war 2012

Was at Lilies war a week long event in the SCA a middle ages re-crating group been in it for a long time. It's kinda been yous to it and the same with my parents who are falconers. That is where I yous the name Liem Drake from. I do archery their.

  
Zombie targets from the zombie shoot
   
A viking ship I take a pitcher every Lilies war

  
Are new Kestrel we just got

                                               Eating contest over at the food court


This was the pics from Lilies war 2012. Got the video of the night of the fireworks some of it. on my channel http://www.youtube.com/liemdrake check it out it is a amazing fireworks show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...