Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Top 6 Villains in True Blood


Season 5 of True Bloods primers this weekend from now. True Blood is one of my fave shows ever. It's the best thing with vampires in it. Where it's a about a waitress name Sookie Stackhouse one night meet a vamp in the bar Since then her life been upside down. Had been reading the Sookie Book's what they are based from. It did had it's way of villains in the series.

1, Russell Edgington

2, Maryann Forrester 


3, Steven Newlin 


4, Eric Northman 


5, Renee


6, Marnie Stonebrook


Those are the villains from True Blood. If you want to find info about them. Look them up or watch the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...