Saturday, July 7, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Chili's Review

                                           This is the left overs what I had at Chili's


I been meting to do a video review on Chili's one of the other place's similar to Applebees. Right now just doing the reviews on publish here on Liem's Blogs for now. Today from now ate at The Chili's over at Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Was close for a long time just we open it at the same place right next to Long Horn. Always know that Chili's is a southwestern kind of Applebees place. That serves some American and some Mex. Started off with a thing of chips and salsa. Had a habit of keep on eating it. Since it was a endless bowl the chips where good freshly made. The Salsa was OK. The serves was kinda slow. The Mane thing I had was Big Mouth Bits there own way of Sliders. You know mini burgers. Came with four with fries and onion pills. The four burgers where pretty good a bit of meaty taste. Had bit's of bacon and onions on it. Not as good as the Mini's at Ruby Tuesday's but it was a lot better then the Roadies at Logan's Roadhouse that was my last review that I did and it happens to be the same kind of thing I had there sorta of. Onion pills where really good. Fries where pretty good. Just like the kinds you get at place's like this. Big Mouth Bits where good just something I well get once in a while if I go their. I mostly will stick with the Smokehouse Burger their. Pretty much liking Chili's better then Applebee's right now. Dose not have the best menu opposition's. But the good id pretty good. For Chili's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well be doing some more Indy Food Critic reviews on places I ate at soon. I probably be back doing video reviews soon.     Just upload another video with my parents Kestrel on my Channel. Also Remember something I am my own food Critic and For Now Keep On Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...