Sunday, July 1, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Logan's Roadhouse Review


Right now I am doing my Indy Food Critic reviews on here right now since it dose not have high views on YouTube right now. Save's on storage from my laptop. Been doing Indy Food Critic for a long time. Since back in 2009. Been sticking with it for a long time.   Now on the review went to Logan's Roadhouse over by Legends in Kansas City, Kansas. Been open probably since about May of this year. Something that looks like a Lone Star and Texas Roadhouse where they do have a thing of peanuts at your table. Dose not yous much of Texan and Cowboy stuff their it's more of American Roadhouse look. Started out with a Appetizer. Had three wings with it. Buffalo wings, onion petals and Fried mushroom's don't had any of the fried mushroom's.. The buffalo wings where OK a bit tiny. The onion petals where OK also. The main thing I got was the Original Roadies. They are three small cheeseburgers had them with fries. They where on the butter rolls they serve to you. Burgers taste like the burger shots at Burger King. The service was not really the best. It ha pen's to be more of a Texas Roadhouse Knock-off. Had better meals and service at Lone Star Saloon and Steakhouse and Texas Roadhouse. Their is no rush coming back to this place. For Logan's Roadhouse 1 out of 5 I give it a 1 out of 5. I well be doing some more place's to review on to see the other Indy food Critic's on YouTube right now. Still do some other kind's of video's on my YouTube channel as well. Remember something I am my own food critic. For Now Keep on Eating!

(Update right now Logan's Roadhouse did a review at is closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...