Monday, July 16, 2012

Movie Review: The Amazing Spider-Man


Once in awhile I well do a movie review that I had seen. Yesterday from now I had went to see The Amazing Spider-Man at the AMC on North Berry road over on the Mo side of Kansas City. Been 10 years back from the first Spider-Man movie came out. Did thought it was to early for some kind of remake. Did rather have another squeal with a different guy to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man. In this version it takes on a different kind of story of Spider-Man. Did kinda explained a bit about Peter's parents. Gwen Stacy as Peters love interest instead of M.J. in it. Has The lizard as the villein in the movie. Had the split personalty like The Green Goblin from the first Spider-Man movie. It is a longer movie that has more grown up like then something for kids. Last Spider-Man movies had the webbing part of his powers. But this one has the same as the comics and the old cartoons where his webbing is from his wrist that he made from his since mine of his. I pretty much did like it. Made it up from Spider-Man 3 that I don't care really that much. It's worth going to see. for this movie I 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well do some movie reviews once in while. Might have plan's on doing one on The Dark Knight Rises. Some time when it is out after when I saw it. Be doing other things on here as well for now Keep on watching!  


Let you know I just upload a 12Th night video footage from 2009 a big event in the SCA Since last Friday on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...