Monday, August 13, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Chick-Fil-A



We all know Chick Fil A is known for it's chicken sandwich's. It's cows and not opening on Sundays. Even doe right now with the owner say about couples to be man and woman. Clamming about they are agents gays. But  not going to put to much about it. Just doing a review on it. This was my 2ND time eating at Chick Fil A. Last time I was their was on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving had their spicy chicken sandwich. This time I just had a number 1 combo it's their Chick Fil A chicken sandwich with waffold fries. I ate at the one over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. It was bit busy. Mine didn't took that long to get. OK about the chicken sandwich I got was pretty good. Mostly meaty with all white meat chicken. with a southern taste to it. The waffold fries I had with it where OK. Just fries even doe I like waffold fries. This was pretty much the best meal I had at Chick Fil A. Mostly the classic chicken sandwich I had is the best at this place. I well still go back their once in awhile. If I want some kind of Chicken sandwich. It is like any other major fast food chain place. For Chicken-Fil-A 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More things on Indy Food Critic and other kinds of blogs coming out soon. But for now you can chick out some of my Videos to watch on my YouTube channel and Like Liem's Blogs/Indy Food Critic on Facebook for up to date things on place I ate on other kinds of things they are both links on the side of my blogs. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...