Saturday, August 4, 2012

Indy Food Critic: SWAGAT (Kansas City, Mo)

                                                    This is the Swagat to go menu

Let you know I am going most of the Indy Food Critic reviews on here now. Since my last review I did on YouTube was not getting much with views. Today from now ate at Swagat Fine Indian Cuisine located at Zona Rosa in Kansas City, Mo. I ate their when they have their hourly buffet. Of cores I had the buffet it is Authentic Indian like place same with the food. Buffets are pretty hard to tell what I got. Had some rise. Kumba Chicken, Beef, Some curry with naan bread that dose goes out quick. Food was alright mostly spicy and a lot with curry that is what mostly has when it comes to Indian food. Service was pretty good. Doing my 2ND helping at the buffet was all out of the bread. Was giving them at peoples tables. It is still worth trying. But not really something to go all the time. It is more to going once in a while and the same with having Indian food. Mostly for some one who really likes Indian food a lot and something spicey. For this place 1 out of 5 I give
it a 4 out of 5

                                           This is bits of the things I had at that place


More Indy Food Critic thing well be coming out soon. But remember something I am my own food critic for now Keep on Eating!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...