Saturday, September 15, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Papa Bobs (Bonner Springs, Ks)


Today from now I just went to Papa Bobs BBQ over in Bonner Springs, Ks. Right after when I came back from the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. Papa Bob's is mostly my fave BBQ place in the Kansas City Area. It was the place where Adam Ritchman took on the Ultimate Destroyer from a episode of Man V. Food when he was in Kansas City. I had a Destroyer that's what I mostly get their. It was my 6Th I had so far. 4 more I well get my free one. On my Destroyer the three meats I had was Beef Brisket, Smoke Turkey and Pull Pork. It was all right really meaty it kinda did taste like it was kinda left cold. It was really big. But not as big as the Ultimate Destroyer but that one is a challenge. It was not really the best meal I had their so far. But it is still a fave BBQ place in the Kansas City Area still don't even mine going their again. For Papa Bobs 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well be doing some more Indy Food Critic blogs and Well do a blog on the KC Renaissance Festival soon. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...