Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Top 5 American Chopper bikes

When I was in high school I was a American Chopper fan. About O.C.C. none as Orange County Choppers. It is Orange County New York not California. Where it started out as a Father and Son business where they build custom theme bikes. Has it's way of drama in the series. I sorta stop watching this show back in 2006. Before when it moved from Discovery to TLC. Ranking up the top 5 bikes from the show with the bikes I got still in package's (Not sealing theme yet). This are the one's mostly from the first season. Even doe they probably have new kinds of bikes they build.

                                                                1, Black Widow 

                                                                 2, Jet Bike

                                                                3, Mikey's Bike

                                                                  4, Comanche

                                                               5, Fire Bike

Those are the five bikes I got. I got two more was just sharing the one's we know the best seen being built in the series. I well probably show the other two bikes soon on another blog. Fallow Liem's Blog/Indy Food Critic on Facebook. I well be coming out with more blogs soon. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...