Saturday, October 6, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Casa Agave Review


Hola from the Indy Food Critic. Today from now I ate at Casa Agave. Over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. It just had open. It is at the place where Granny's yous to be at. Where the inside has the looks of a English Pub. Started off with salsa and chips. Like most of the Mex place's I been to lately all ways do. Some of the color chips with red and green like what they probably serve around Christmas. Didn't care much for the after taste of the salsa. The main thing I had was a combo with one taco, two engalotes and a choice of beans or rice. I pick the beans. It was pretty good not really the best. Don't even have a kind of Combo there I want. Where it's two tacos and one engalote. It is pretty much like the same of the form of authentic Mexican place's I had been to in the KC Area. This one well do for now. Even doe it's not really the best place I ate at. It well do. 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.  

Going to be doing some more Indy Food Critic things soon and Halloween things for the month of October. If you have a Idea of a place you want me to do a review on let me know. I well try my best to go there. Well respond to it in a form of a blog. Remember something I am my own Food Critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...