Thursday, October 4, 2012

Top 10 Horror Movies from the 80's


This is my first Halloween blog on here for the month of October. Most of those blogs are ranking up things. Starting off with the top 10 Horror movies in the 80's since I started watching one of theme. 80's was known for it's way of Horror movies. I dissed to rank up some of the 10 of them.

1, The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988)

2, An American Werewolf in London (1981)

3, The Lost Boys (1987)

4, Hellraiser (1987)

5, Poltergeist

6, A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

7, Return of The Living Dead (1985)

8, Warlock

9, Friday the 13TH (1980)

10, The Thing (1982)

Those are some of the horror movies from that time. There are some I left out. Maybe one of the next blogs I well put them on there. They were just the one's I came up in my mine. Didn't really put them from the most fave. Just rank them up by doing this blog. If you want INFO about them watch them yourself or Go to IMDB. But for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...