Friday, October 12, 2012

Top 10 Horror Movies from the 90's

Two decades after the 70's and the 80's. In the 1990's early part of that decade horror movies where a bit quit. Not until one kind of cliche horror that is on this list. But their where horror movies during that time. Got another one from Spielberg that is not really a horror but it has horrible things in it. Is the same with Jaws back in the 70's list and one that won a Oscar for best pitcher. Didn't want to clam to be a horror. But to me it still should be called a horror then just a thriller.  



1, Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)

2, Jurassic Park (1993)

3, Interview with the Vampire (1994)

4, From Dusk Till Down (1996)

5, The Blair Witch Project (1999)

6, The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

7, Scream (1996)

8, The Craft (1996)

9, The Frighteners (1996)

10, Candyman (1992)

OK those are the list of the horror films or scary films of some kind from the 1990's. This are the one's I pick out the highest I like. If you want Info on them watching your self. I well hold off doing more horror movies from the decade they came out. Since they are low on views. Might be ranking up the one's from the 50's, 60's and 2000's soon. But I well be doing other kinds of ranking up blogs with horror movies for this month of October from now. But keep on watching and viewing. Happy Haunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...