Monday, October 15, 2012

Top 10 movies from Stephen King


We all know Stephen King is the best known horror writer of are times. He wrote allotted of books over the years still writes today. He is like the next Eager Allen Poe. I haven't really read much of his books. But I had watched the movies from Stephen King. The 10 movies on here are based from his novels, Short Story's and just written by him. This one's on the list where cinema released. Not any of the one's that are TV made and Mini Series.

1, Sleepwalkers (1992)

2, Misery (1990)

3, The Shining (1980)

4, Children of the Corn (1984)

5, Silver Bullet (1983)

6, Creepshow (1982)

7, Carrie (1976)

8, Christine (1983)

9, Pet Sematary (1989)

10, Maximum Overdrive (1986)

Those where my picks of the horror and thrillers adapted by the author of Stephen King. If you want to know the story about each of this. Just watch them your self. If their is a kind you like not on here. You can just do your own in staid. But for now Keep on viewing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...