Monday, October 29, 2012

Top 14 zombie movies


Zombies all ways been big in Cinema. I do like some zombie movies. Had been watching  The Walking Dead on AMC lately. It is not on this list because I am ranking up mostly movies. Not TV shows. The zombie apocalypse well probably be happening soon. Let you know this are my picks of the zombie movies. I like or had seen. Have the one's we know the best as flesh eaters. Got couple from the early zombie films. Do got a thew from Garage A Romero part of this living Dead movies and just have the kinds with a different forms of zombie films.

1, Zombieland (2009)

2, The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988)

3, Night of the Living Dead (1968)

4, Dawn of the Dead (2004 remake)

5, Plant Terror (2007)

6, Shaun of the Dead (2004)

7, The Return of the Dead (1985)

8, Diary of the Dead (2007)

9, White Zombie (1932)

10, Dead Snow (2009)

11, The King of the Zombies (1941)

12, Land of the Dead (2005)

13, 28 Days Later (2002)

14, Resident Evil (2002)

Mostly my pick of the zombie films. Not the best chose to pick. But their the one's I like. Besides their where two not to big on. But put them on their any way. If you want info about them watch them your self or go to IMBD. For now just give you the list of them. Be doing more blogs soon. For now Keep on viewing and have a Happy Haunts from Liem's Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...