Thursday, October 25, 2012

Top 4 Shock Rockers


Mostly in October I mostly where I do a Guitar Hero blog. All way in November to December mostly do things on Guitar Hero, Rock Band and music related. Since mostly Guitar Hero and Rock Band games are retired. Call of Duty games are whats in. Never really got in to those games. Since it is still the month of October when this blog is posted. Rank up the 4 shock rockers I like. Since they are known for it's scary apparent's. Something to listen to on Halloween.

1, Ozzy Osbourn

2, Rob Zombie

3, Alice Cooper

4, Marilyn Manson

Mostly was ranking up solo rockers. If you one of them you like is not on here? You can just rank your own.  I well probably might do it on another blog soon. But for now Keep on Rockin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...