Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year of October. Didn't got to go to any Haunted house's like I did last year. Didn't got to go to Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun wanted to go this year. Didn't really had much Halloween things up this year. Did had watched horror movies of this month. Did blogs by ranking them up by sub garena. Decades such as 1980's, 1970's and 1990's. Didn't got to do the one's for 1950's, 1960's and 2000's. Maybe next year. Last one I did was my Top 14 Zombie movies. They where my pick had the one's we all know. Rotted  kind that eat's the living. Had other kinds that relates to something with zombies. Two movies on their before The Night of the Living Dead came out. Not really much this year. Even doe I rather be with my close friends on this day over back in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia. 

The Pumpkins I carve out this year

                                                    This is what I went as this year

Even doe I am way to old for trick or treating. I don't have any kids to take them. But I still dress up a bit mostly have make up on. Never really have much a trick or treaters as they yous to. Just a few in a group came by. Horror movies I want to watch this year. Didn't got to are Trick R Treat and Drag me to Hell. One I got to watch was Zombieland it is on the list of Top 14 zombie movies. I hope you have a Happy Halloween. I well be doing other kinds of blogs. Planing on doing some of the one's around Christmas. That is it for the Halloween blogs of this year. Keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...