Sunday, December 9, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Lucky Chinese Buffet (Kansas City, Ks)


Today from now I ate at the new re-model Lucky Chinese buffet on State Ave over in Kansas City, Ks. OK  I probably did might say I won't do a review on this place. Did clam to be one of the worst place's I ate at. But that was the old one. Before it had a new paint job. Kinda the same food kinda did got better. Now have a sushi bar. The things I ate there are mostly the basics I all ways get at a Chinese buffet. Such as sweet and sorer chicken with white rice. Some time's buffet are pretty hard to tell what all the things I get. Place is still not the best. But it well do if you want Chinese food. Still dose not have a Mongolian grill at this place. Now it is a bit like the China Buffet that when I was in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia. for this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I well be doing some more Indy Food Critic reviews some time soon. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...