Sunday, January 13, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Long Horn Steackhouse





Today from now I ate at Long Horn for the first time over in Legends in Kansas City, Ks. It is a western cowboy steakhouse. Most of the things are steaks, Chicken and some sea food on there menu. The bread was pretty good. I had there was a Steakhouse burger with fries. It is the only burger on that menu most of the things are steaks. Not all ways much of a steak person. Service is kinda not really the best. Tolled three servers for my sauce's for my burger and ranch to dip my fries in. Tolled them want my burger mid well. Have a little pink on in it. It was a little more pink then I ask for. The food I had was not the best. Service was not that grate. It's more for one's who are really big on steaks. Just stick with Outback, Lone Stare and Texas Roadhouse as my picks for steak house's then this place. Until the next time I eat there have a better meal and have something different. For now 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5.

I well be doing some more Indy Food Critic things soon. For up to date things please LIKE my Facebook page Liem's Blogs/Indy Food Critic. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...