Sunday, January 6, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Starsky's (Omaha,Ne)



This weekend from now I was in Omaha, Ne over where I am from ate at Starsky's. It was one of the place that was on Man V. Food Nation when Adam was in Omaha. It is the place where they had the pig wing challenge. Didn't did it. About this place it is mostly a bar like kinda place over on 13th street. Most of it is high stools and tables. When I was their weren't meany people their. Food their service pizza and other bar foods. I had their pig wings with corn nuggets. Not the challenge. Just the 4 pig wings. Pig wings are smoke pork on a born. Had BBQ sauce on it. It was all right. I just rather have other kinds of way of pork for BBQ such as ribs or pull pork. Just say with the chicken when it come's to wings then pork. Corn nuggets are those fried things of cream corn where it has a side of honey to dip them in. Well to me it's not really something to go back to as much. But it's mostly basic kinda bar like place. For Starsky's 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5.

If you got a place you want me to do a review on let my know. I well try my best to go their. If it is some place that I well do a review on. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...