Monday, January 21, 2013

Top 10 Hobby's I went threw

We all have are way of hobby's. Their are kinds we do stick with for a long time or one's we change allotted. Some of them that come's and go's by time. Ranking up my pick of the hobby's I went threw some of them where from back when I was a child. I got some I still into right now. 


1, All kinds of RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Motorcycle, Speed boat, Airplane and a Helicopter)

2, Video Games

3, Target archery in the SCA

4, Bicycle riding 

5, Drawling

6, Kite Flying 

7, Riding Electric Scooter

8, Launching off Model Rockets

 9, Train set 

10, Models together 

Mostly my picks of the things I did to in joy doing with my self. There are some I might not put down are cleckting things. Some of them I got did had on here did has some cleckting to them. Never did stamps. For now keep having and keep a viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...