Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Indy Food Critic: List of casual chain restaurants


For while I meant to rank up the Top Casual chain restaurants. Some time's I call them casual fast food. Manly to Applebee's and Chili's they are both on the list. If you don't really know what Casual chain or casual fast food is. They are mostly a chain of seating down. Serving to you. Mostly can be any where you live. I got 13 I pick out was going to rank them 1 to 13. Since I haven't really can make up my mine to pick for #1. I just decide to put a list of the.

*The Cheesecake Factory

*Applebees

*Chili's

*Bob Evans 

*Village Inn

*IHop

*Hooters

*Famous Daves

*Outback Steakhouse

*Lone Star Steakhouse

*Texas Roadhouse

*Ruby Tuesday

*Buffalo Wild Wings

Most of my pick of the Casual chain restaurants. Did review's on some of them in the past. Might be doing some reviews on them soon. I am all most close to a 100 post on this page. Might be doing a 101 blog soon.





Be doing more things soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...