Monday, March 25, 2013

Top 10 TV Villains


This is the 100 post on Liem's Blogs. Haven't been doing much posting for a while. Because didn't really have any ideas for blogs for a while. For Indy Food Critic reviews. Was out to eat a thew times. Mostly was the place's not ready to do a review on. I know the last blog I did was ranking up something. But this one is not a Indy Food Critic one.


We all know what villains are. None to be the bad guy. Kinds we don't like or we like any way. 10 villains I got from TV shows. Mostly from the one's I watched. Might not be the best pick for some my chose. Got a thew of them from some cartoons I watched and shows that all ready ended and some current one's.

1, Russell Edington (True Blood)

2, Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

3, Angelus (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

4, Alistair Crane (Passions)

5, Eric Cartman (South Par)

6, Sideshow Bob (The Simpsons)

7, Demona (Gargoyles)

8, Sylar (Heroes)

9, Will Weaton (The Big Bang Theory)

10, The Governor (The Walking Dead)

Right now those where my pick of the 10 Villains from TV. Their are some that I don't have on their. Maybe next blog I well put them on their. Might do one's from movies. All ways have some kind of villain in a show or movie. If they are million air to take over a town. Psychotic or even a big dick. If you don't like them or like them it's your chose. If you want info about them watch the shows them self or look them up. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...