Saturday, April 6, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Chipotle Mexican Grill


I now I did a form of a fast food place from my last review. Today from now I ate at Chipotle over in Legends shopping outlet over in Kansas City, Ks most of the place I end up going to the most. Chipotle is a fancy Taco Bell that is more like a Subway still of service with Mexican such as Burrito's. Their I had a chicken Burrito with on it brown rice, pinto beans, spicy salsa, sour cream and Home style guacamole and of chores the chicken. The Burrito was pretty big. It was all right mostly was spicy until the end part with the chicken ends. Mostly being rice and guacamole. It was OK. It was doing vary well pack. Not much seating. This place is not really much to go back. More time's I well just make my own burritos. Just go some where else for Mexican food. Probably Moe's might be better then this place. I haven't ate at Moe's yet. 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I well be doing more things soon.

Remember something I am my own Food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...