Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Culver's


This is the first Indy Food Critic review/Post on Liem's Blogs for the month of April of this year. I know the last two reviews where a fast food place. Today from now I ate at Culver's over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks mostly the one I been going their the most. I do eat at Culver's once in while. We all know Culver's is this Wisconsin bast place that is mostly in the Mid West. Known for their butter bawl burgers. This time I had something kinda diffident. Inst-id of The Culver's Deluxe with bacon. Had Sourdough Melt as a double as their value basket with a root beer and fries. Sourdough burger was all right. It was beefy and kind greasey. The fries where nice and crispy kinda stale. This might be something I well get again. More time's I well just get my Culver's bacon Deluxe. Still is the place I well eat once's in a while. It is clean, Has good service and the price's are sorta OK. Sonic is still the one I well eat at the most. For Culver's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Doing more Indy food critic things soon and other kinds of post. Remember something I am my own Food Critic and For now Keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...