Sunday, May 19, 2013

Indy Food Critic: On The Border review




Today from now I ate at On The Border for endless taco's. Did it as a video review. You can watch it from my channel. Not going to give you much to talk about. was going to put the video on here. Having some problems to getting on this site. But I have the Link to the review http://youtu.be/6Q-0vYuwvXc Feel free to watch it and other things I have on their as well. Sorry can't get it on here but. I had links to my channel on here.


I well be doing more post on Liem's Blogs soon. Remember Something I am my own Food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...