Sunday, June 16, 2013

SCA: Lilies War 2013 A.D.

Well it's another year at Lilies War a week long event in June for the middle ages group that my parents take me along for a long time. Well I was only their on two days Monday and Thursday. Haven't did the 100 arrow shot that I all ways did. Since I am had to work have a season job for the summer. But still something to post about since I haven't been posting something since last month. 

Viking Ship by the beach


                                                               Knights that are fighting


                                         Ray'n are female kestrel we got from Lilies last year


So those are some of the pitchers I took when I was their. Well be doing more post on here soon. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...