Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Applebees Ultimate Trios



I know it is a Applebees review. Doing it any way since most of the time want me to do Applebees since they get pretty good views. It another one on something I had their what my last one at Chili's another place like Applebees I did on their Cheese Steak Sandwich. Today from now had a pretty good meal at Applebees over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Had the Ultimate Trio what I probably had on my first Indy Food Critic video review back in 2009. This time did not had the cheese burger sliders mostly what I get when it comes to the Ultimate Trio mostly things you get as Appetizers on their menu. Got their brew pub pretzels and beer cheese dip. They are kinda a new item they have now. Pretzels where pretty good. Bigger then I thought they where. The beer cheese was OK. it was a white kind of beer cheese for dipping. I well probably get it again one of those times I well go their. Mozzarella Cheese sticks where all so pretty good. Boneless buffalo wings that I had mild. Where just their bland flavor heat sauce. Just have on vary crispy chicken nuggets. Was a pretty good meal 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

Well be doing more Indy Food Critic post and other kinds of post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...