Monday, August 19, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Chili's Cheese steak


This is one of those kinds of Indy Food Critic reviews where I review a thing I got at a place. Then what I get their goes out of most of the place I ate at. This one is on Chili's Cheese Steak sandwich I had their. Today from now had Chili's Cheese Steak sandwich over at the Chili's by Legends Kansas City, Ks. Most part of the place's been going their. We all know Chili's is a Applebees kind of place that is more to American South West Theme. About the cheese steak sandwich. Tolled theme to hold the peppers and onions. Serve it with onions have it back to get it without onions. The manger came tolled me that the cheese sauce put on it has onions in it. Got it with melted American cheese. The sandwich was all right not the best cheese steak sandwich. Mostly it is like the kinds get any other chain place's like this. Much bigger then the kind at Applebees. Next time I well just get it with white cheese. Get something different on their menu. For the Cheese steak sandwich 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More Indy Food Critic and other post well be out soon. Remember Something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...