Thursday, August 29, 2013

Top 7 Summer movies 2013


The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises where one of the 2 movies that came out last year from now. Since the summer season is about to be over with. Ranking up the 7 summer movies I seen so fair. This year it's mostly forms of re-makes and comic book movies as all ways. More of this year is the older movies and life it self makes my summer. Got 2 on here that did not do to well. But I happen to like them a bit.

1, Star Trek: Into Darkness

2, Iron Man 3

3, Pacific Rim

4, The Lone Ranger

5, R.I.P.D.

6, The Wolverine

7, Man of Steel

Most of the movies I seen this year so fair sorry about not having Brad Pitt running from zombies in Wold War Z and those Twinkie looking Minions from Despicable Me 2. Their some movie out right now I want to see are Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters and Kick-Ass 2. If you want info about those movie you can see them your self. Well probably be out on DVD and Blu-ray soon. More post on here soon. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...