Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Indy Food Critic: How to make a Frito Pie Pizza


This is one of the few recipe's from Indy Food Critic that come's once in a while. Tell you how to make a Frito pie pizza.

The Things you need

* Bag of plane Frito's
* Canned of Chili
* Cheddar cheese
* Pizza crust
* Olive oil

To make the Frito pie pizza. Take a pizza crust you can fine at the store. Spreed some olive oil. Open the canned of chili. To me I place it in a bowl mix BBQ sauce and hot sauce for flavor. Then take the chili place it top of the pizza crust. Spreed it all the around in the middle. The take the Frito's top it on the chili. Then add the cheddar cheese on the Frito's. To me I fix it on a Pizzazz Pizza oven. But you can just cook it in a normal oven just fallow the pre-heating on the pizza crust and time. After when it is cooked. Cut it up like a pizza. You have your Frito pie pizza. Let you know taste better after when you just got it cooked. After when it been in the frig for storing it as left overs. Makes the Frito's on it soggy. More Indy Food Critic post and other things well come out soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...