Monday, September 23, 2013

Top 7 things I like about Star Wars

Well I am kinda doing a Star Wars month for September. Last one I did was on Top Villains. I all ways like Star Wars with the technology in it that looks like something in the Future. Even doe Star Wars probably takes place in the past or current times. Going to rank up the things in Star Wars I all ways liked.  


1, Lightsabers 

2, Speeders

3, Battle Scenes in space

4, Takes Place in a Galaxy Far Far Away

5, Droids

6, All kinds of Alien species 

7, Holographic Communication

Those are mostly the things I like about Star Wars. Mostly the things I can think up right now. Their are other things I like they are in the same with the one's I have on this list. More post on Liem's Blogs soon. What they say in Star Wars May the force be with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...