Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last 2 years I was for Halloween and The Jack O Lanterns from the last 2 Halloweens

This is the first post of the month of October on the 1st day of the month and the first Halloween blog of this year. Just some pitchers showing off from what I was and the Jack O Lanterns from the last 2 years.


                                                         Me from Halloween 2012


                                                           Me from Halloween 2011




                                                   Jack O Lanterns from Halloween 2012



                                                    Jack O Lanterns from Halloween 2011
                                                                                                       

 Those are what I was for Halloween and the Jack o Lanterns from last 2 Halloweens. Even doe I am way to old to be trick r treating don't even have kids to take them. But I well still dress up as something for that day. I well be doing more Halloween blogs for this month of October. Have a scary day!

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...