Monday, October 21, 2013

Top 10 Goosebumps episodes


Had rank up the top Nightmare room episodes that were based on a book series by R.L. Stine. Goosebumps was the one I always know the best. going to rank up the 10 episodes. Might not be all the episodes on their most of the two part episodes are in one. It probably only been anthology TV series I know had two or three part episodes.

1, A Night in Terror Tower part 1 and 2

2, Attack of the Mutant part 1 and 2

3, Monster Blood

4, Stay out of the Basement part 1 and 2

5, Say Cheese and Die

6, One Day at Horrorland part 1 and 2

7, The Haunted Mask part 1 and 2

8, Return of the Mummy

9, Welcome to Camp Nightmare part 1 and 2

10, The Headless Ghost

Those are the 10 Goosebumps episodes. but their are some I left out maybe next blog I well put them down more post coming out soon. Have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...