Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Jack o Lanterns Halloween 2013


This year hadn't went to any haunted house's or even go to Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun this year that I wanted to go last year as will. Mostly got to watch horror movies and a thew for younger viewers that is something for the month of October to watch. Had watched about 33 movies of this month, Mostly try to watch a bit every sub-genres of horror. Each movie decade from 1920's to 2010's. Not really in order from the decades. Just watch them randomly besides watching spook films did about 9 Halloween blogs on here. Mostly ranking up horror movies and any thing like that. This year their was not meany kids out trick or treating as they uses to. Still dress up by handing out candy and bottles of Mt. Dew. The kids came by did like it when I was handy out Mt. Dew then just the candy. Came to my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia the day before Halloween clam my living self is in Kansas City. While say I died in CB and  my spirit haunts the town am from. Hope every one had a Happy Halloween.



Me as what I went for Halloween this year.


This happens to be the first day and post of the month of November for this year. Will be doing Halloween blogs next year and other post's threw out the time For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...