Sunday, November 3, 2013

Indy Food Critic: The Cheesecake Factory


Today from it is my Birthday from now. I ate at The Cheesecake Factory over at The Country club plaza in Kansas City, Mo. Cheesecake Factory are those up scale looking chain place's. With middle eastern decor clam for it's cheesecake. A fictional version is shown on The Big Bang Theory. Where the main female character name Penny is a waitress serving mainly the four guy's show knows that goes their every Tuesday nights.  Did had a pretty good meal their had smokehouse BBQ Burger with fries. The burger was good it was big and meaty. Beside's that their was something about the BBQ sauce I didn't really like. The fries where really good. Had my Cheesecake it was a OREO cheesecake been wanting one of those for awhile. It was to chocolaty mostly was dark chocolate. The service was pretty good a lot of people their doing their best they can do. Pretty much like a fancy Village Inn with cheesecake's instead of pie's. Other then the cheesecake it was a pretty good meal I had their. Little cheaper then Red Lobster. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

OREO Cheesecake I had

Well be doing more Indy Food Critic post soon and other kinds of post's. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...