Saturday, December 14, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Carrabba's Italian Grill


This is the first Indy Food Critic for the month of December been planing on changing the name of Indy Food Critic just by calling it Independent Food Critic where Indy is happen to be another term for Independent some are thinking it as Indy as just doing Hindu Indian or the city of Indianapolis where I happen to be living in Kansas City mostly are in the KC area. Would do review's on place's any where outside of the KC area. Just let me know if you want a different name of just use Independent?


Today from now ate at Carrabba's over on Metcalf in Overland park, KS. Most of the time Carrabba's is a Italian place that I like back when I was still living in the Omaha area. Know how to fill you up. The one I ate at was not really the best. Besides for the calamari their is really good better then what Red Lobster how they service theirs. For the soap I had was a Italian sausage based bean soap was all right I rather go for the Italian chilie at Johnny Carinos. Main thing I has was their chicken parmesan and spaghetti with meat sauce. The chicken parmesan was over cooked. The prices where really high. got plenty to eat Johnny Carino's is still the best Italian place so fare in the KC area for Carrabba's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing other place I ate at reviews. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...