Monday, December 16, 2013

Top 5 Christmas episodes part 2

Once again got another 5 list of underrated Christmas episodes that you do remember or not. Let you know I have two of the same shows from the last one I did. They are different Christmas episodes.

1, Holiday of the Future passed (The Simpsons)

2, A Pinky & the Brain Christmas (Pinky & the Brain)

3, The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis (The Big Bang Theory)

4, Christmas Who? (Sponge Bob Square pants)

5, Merry Christmas, Kenan ( Kenan & Kel)

Those are the other 5 episodes of TV shows Christmas episodes. I well be doing Top Christmas movies some time soon. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...