Friday, December 6, 2013

Top 5 Christmas episodes

This is the first post of the month of December of this year. Since I been busy with things right now. This is the first Christmas post of the year. Going to do Christmas related post. Still do other none Christmas post also. Right now have the 5 Christmas episodes that I like from TV shows. They are the one's you remember or not.

1, The Santa Simulation (The Big Bang Theory)

2, Merry Christmas Mr. Bean (Mr. Bean)

3, Simpsons Roasting on a Open fires (The Simpsons)

4, Season's Greedings (Sliders)

5, Amends (Buffy the Vampire slayer)

Those are Holiday episodes of some of the TV shows. Some of those are happen to be on Netflix. Want info about them watch them your self. Got some more to rank up that I left out. Maybe next blog I well. Have a idea of doing one ranking up holiday movies. Keep on viewing Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...