Saturday, April 26, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Top 6 Subway Subs

Subway is the fast growing fast food chain of sub sandwich's. Mostly a bit every where now. Do like Subways a bit. Known for running by doctors to get customers eat healthy. Not really going to do a review on Subways. Rank up the top 6 subs I like the best or the one's I normally get.   


1, Spicy Italian 

2, Meatball Marinara 

3, Italian B.M.T.

4, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki

5, Buffalo Chicken

6, Turkey Breast

Those are the sub's from Subway I get the most. Their are ones I like might not their or Limited times. If their is a Sub you like not on their you can just make your own list. Sorry it took long to do this one. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...