Saturday, May 10, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Italian Delight (Kansas City, Ks)




Today from now ate at a Italian Delight over on State Ave by Save a Lot in Kansas City, Ks. It is a pizza/deli style Italian place that is a bit cheep. I had the calzone top with marinara sauce. They only had one I kind that I had with two or three kinds of cheese. Only little bit of one kind of meat that is ham. Mostly like it was fried from a the rolls to make egg rolls. It was vary cheese not really the best. Even the marinara sauce is a bit bland and watery. Not really the best place I ever had for a Italian it is just some place fast to go. Even for some place to get off of work to eat at. Probably next I go their I well get something Different. I still go for Corina's for the best Italian place ever in the Kansas City area. For Italian Delight 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing for Independent Food Critic's reviews and other kinds of post's. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now Keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...