Sunday, May 4, 2014

Independent Food Critic Main Street Cafe (Louisville, Ne)

Was over in Louisville it is a small old town in Nebraska. Ate at Main Street Cafe where it's a old time place to eat. Had their Louisville slugger. It is a double cheese burger had it with fries. It was alright pretty small taste like the burgers that had been cooked on the grill. Even doe the one's I was with. Theirs looked a lot better then what I got. Not really the best place but something for locals to go in a town like that. Well be something to go back their when I am in Louisville. Probably well get something different. For Main Street Cafe 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. This happened to be the first Independent Food Critic review of this month of May Of this year. Well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...