Monday, July 28, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Applebee's Club House Grill


This is the vary first Independent Food Critic review of this month of July of this year on the last week of the month since I been busy with things right now. It happen's to be one of the reviews on something I order then by what I get goes out of the place I eat ate. Today from now ate at the Applebee's over in Legends in Kansas City, Kansas I had one of my favorite's from a long time a Club House Grill. It was good with slice ham, Turkey, Cheese and Bacon with Mayo probably Kraft BBQ sauce with a Sour doe bread grill up as a fancy grill cheese sandwich. Probably something I can make at home as a panini. Still pretty good something I well get at this place. For the Club House grill 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. One of this time's I would want to give Stroud's another try to do a review on. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...