Friday, August 29, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Taco Bueno

 

Today from now ate at Taco Bueno for lunch over by Legends Kansas City, Ks. most of the place I go to. Mostly my 2nd time ate at a Taco Bueno been four years ago did not did a review on it. Was not really like it. We know Taco Bueno is a chain place like what Taco Bell is. I had Wholotta Platter one of the Tex Mex platters not even what it looks like on the menu. It was right around $10 and some cents plus with drink. Had two tacos, one enchilada, Small taco shell bowl with milted cheese, Rice, Beans and nacho chips. The food is still pretty bland with have no spices. The enchilada was thin taste like something from a package fine in the frozen food area. It did gave me a bit of food with this platter. Taco's are also bland. Not really any rush to go back their more times just stick with On The Border and Taco Bell then this place. 1 out of 5 I give it a 1 out of 5. Planing on doing another way by ratting the place's instead of 1 out of 5. Been thinking about grading it like a teacher would give it A,B,C,D, F + and -. If you want to share opinion on it live a comment since views are low right now. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...