Monday, August 18, 2014

Independent Food Critic:Sonic Cheesy Bread Dog


This is the first review of August of this year from now this one is on something I had their review then just what I get goes out of the whole restaurant. Today from now went by Sonic had one of the two Cheese Bread Dog's. Had the Bacon cheese dog one. Not really that big. Have real bacon then bacon bits. It was alright. The cheese bread as the bun is mostly something from a package. Not really something to crave about or any rush to get. More times just go for their chili cheese foot long. 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing for reviews soon as I always say. If you have a suggestion of a place want me to do a review let me know might go their do a review on it. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...