Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival 2014 A.D.

Today from now I was at the KC Ren Fair. It's been a year since I did a post at the fair did went their last year once in present time cloths. Now went their in garb. Kinda of some of the same things some different. Last they had a Mermaid in a tank. Mostly going to Renaissance Fairs been mostly something go with my parents. Long ago we used to merchant at them not any more. Got some pitchers from the fair not really the best things I took. That's I am sharing right now.  









Most of those are some of the pics maybe not the best kinds. Well might go back their another day or so? Do another post on it. For Now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...